• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Ive just seen the latest update and Im praying that Ellie is holding on in there :pray: :pray: I cant begin to imagine what they are going through, Ellie is obviously a tough little girl though so she'll keep fighting :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Ive only just seen this whole thread

Fingers crossed everythings ok hun xxx

awwwwww deb txt me the update this morning...... Keep fighting baby Ellie and sara we are all thinking of you all. Stay strong my darling we are all thinking about you xxx :hug: :hug: :hug:

I just want to echo what everyone else has said, I really hope Ellie pulls through :hug:

rhian85 said:
:( :( :( @ update 15...come on ellie stay fighting for mummy and daddy..please keep updating anna :hug: :hug: :hug:
i will do as soon as i can when i get the text's i'm straight into this thread updating the first page, i told sara in a text not to worry too much about keeping me updated as she has alot on her mind and to concentrate on her family and ellie they are more important

:pray: All my thoughts with them all at this unbelievably tough time :(

:pray: :pray: will continue to pray for ellie, and sara to. :hug:

Oh my God...to think I had the arrogance to think what I experienced was anything even close to what Sara must be going through now.

Sara , you and your poor wee mite are in our prayers, God give you strength and also to your wee one.

All our support and love winging its way to you

Sue

Did this just happen out of the blue? as i was reading some of her last posts and everything seemed fine.

Keep fighting little Ellie :hug:

Still praying for you all :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Hoping to hear some positive news soon, keep strong little one :hug:

aww :hug: :hug: i just seen the last 5 updates so sorry she couldn't hang on and cook a little longer thinking of you sara and ellie and sending you all the love and luck in the world xx

HollyHobby said:
Did this just happen out of the blue? as i was reading some of her last posts and everything seemed fine.

Keep fighting little Ellie :hug:
i think it was quite sudden :(

Im wondering how she is today....its the first place I think we are all coming to on our pc's to check for news

:pray:

scones said:
Im wondering how she is today....its the first place I think we are all coming to on our pc's to check for news

:pray:

i know same here i do hope shes okay :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I text her this afternoon but had no reply, but i did say the otehr day not to worry about keeping me updated cas she needs to concentrate on evie getting better :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back