• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Oh my goodness.. 300 posts? That will probably cheer Sara up.. :D

I hope she's doing well.. It's really brought everything to mind though.. that these things can happen now.. it's so scary.. got my fingers crossed for her and baby Ellie :pray:

:hug:

Anna23 said:
I text her this afternoon but had no reply, but i did say the otehr day not to worry about keeping me updated cas she needs to concentrate on evie getting better :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

She's probably glad to hear we're all thinking of her and her family but like you say, keeping us updated is probably the last thing on her mind. We really appreciate the updates Anna but don't worry if you have nothing to update the last thing I'd be thinking about, if I was Sarah, would be texting anyone. :(

Thanks for the great job you've been doing Anna. :hug:

updated with better news today :D i'm so glad ellie is fighting and sara is feeling better :hug: :hug:

thats FAB!!!

I am so happy she has had a bit of positive news. Woooohhhoooo

cant wait to see a piccie of baby ellie xxxxxxxxxxxx

That is good news today,can't wait for the pic! x

That is fab news!! :cheer: Can not wait to see pic :) :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: Thats great news looking forward to seein pic xxx

awww fantastic news anna :hug: :hug: :hug: so glad mummy and ellie are doing better cant wait to see the pic :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Update 16 - Fantastic news keep up the really good work girls, come on, you can do it. :cheer:

Hope you feel a bit better soon Anna - thanks for the news. :hug:

All the prayers seem to be working, so nice to hear some good news, its a long road ahead but this must have given Sara some hope

:hug:

That post has really cheered me up!! I cant imagine what Sara is going through. I have been finding it quite hard this last few days thinking about sara and baby ellie.....I think because we actually met up with her in November last year when we were through in Aberdeen and the fact that we were only due our babies 2 days apart - it has really hit home with me.

I am just so happy that baby Ellie is doing well and that Sara is feeling more positive. It really is great news.

P.s Anna - hope you are feeling better soon!!

Have been away all weekend and couldn't stop thinking about Sara and family.

So pleased to read more positive news.

There's a lot to be said for the power of positive thinking and prayer.

Julie xxxx

Emma Mary 18wk miscarriage 02.05.08 Always missed

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Thats brilliant news for sara and her family, im so pleased to hear something positive on baby ellie :hug: :hug: :hug:

Now keep fighting and getting stronger baby girl :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

That's fantastic news! I'm so glad to hear she's doing better now and Sara is feeling more positive. Am keeping her in my thoughts and hope she continues to to go from strength to strength. :hug:

Thats great news! Let's hope that she only gets stronger from here and nothing else goes wrong.

I said a special prayer today for her and i reckon it must of worked :)

Come on Ellie keep going you little beauty!!

Aww that is great news.. I havent been texting for a few days but will defo text in the morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back