News From Mummy Rich - UPDATED PG 2

Mummy Rich said:
thanks for all the wishes girls... i was terrified walking into the labour ward! :(

An eroded cervix apparently means cells on the neck of the womb have been knocked and somethin to do with them being easily irritated during pregnancy. Also got told sex is a factor of irritation.. told to take it easy and it was politely suggested to change our positions.. :oops:
which has scared daylights outta oh! There was lots of mention about premature labour today so.... I cannot really blame him.

Cramping etc was all explained for one reason or another. Blood results not back yet and said not urgent so that is a good thing. At the most I will need an early anti d injection if Jackabellas blood is found in mine!

Thanks Kelly!!! xxxxxx

Hugs to all.. xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

anytime hun, im just so pleased that everything is ok :hug:

just to let u girls know that Jemma txt me the following this morning at 11am

Got bloods back. Jackabella's blood crossed with mine so need the anti D injection. Hospital called lots whilst i was sleeping..Oops

I txt her back saying that i dont know a lot about babys blood crossing and anti D injections but i hope that it is al ok after the injection and she txt back this

Niether do ireally. Keep you updated. This baby derinitely wants its own telly show :D x

She seems quite cheerful and positive so that is good.

We are all thinking of you Jemma :hug:

at least she is getting the injections now so thats a good thing :D how often do you have to have the injections?

I have no idea Anna, i have heard of them before but dont know anything about them. I'l have to be nosey and ask when i get some news :D

Or maybe someone on here could tell us :D

Ive only just seen this as my pc has been down i hope yur ok sweety and taking it easy. :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back