• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

Hope you both are ok - praying for baby Ellie

scones said:
Any news today????

:pray:
no i haven't had a text yet today however she is probaly really stressed and not had time to text, and no news is good news :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

Of course, she has more important things on her mind than texting, lets hope alls well xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Any more news Anna? I keep watching this thread...can't stop thinking about her.
So hope everything is ok. Lucyx

no, no news lets take it as a good sign that ellie is being strong when i get some credit i'll text her today to see how everything is, in the mean time if anyone else hears anything please let me know so i can update the thread :hug: :hug:

updated again, i'm :pray: :pray: Ellie stays strong and gets though these problems :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and sending loads of coping vibes to sara it must be so hard what she is going through :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: when i can text her i'll send everyones love to her :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh sara, if thoughts and prayers alone could help pull little ellie through there would be no worries at all.

big hugs baby girl

Poor Sara, she must feel totally lost at the moment.

I really hope that little Ellie keeps fighting and makes it through

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:( Aww no, I so hope and pray that little Ellie keeps fighting :pray:

Keep fighting baby Ellie :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sending loads of hugs to Sara and family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for keeping updated Anna :hug: :hug: I keep coming back here to see if there is news.

:( I don't know what to say tbh Sara. I think what I can say with certainty is that we are all finding this very upsetting and are all hoping and praying lil Ellie and you Sara find strength to get through this.

I know I don't know you at all really and we have only exchanged posts on here but because our dates were very close, I being just 2 days behind you I just can't imagine how I'd be coping with what your going through and feel I wish I could do more to help. Many many :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Charlotte x

Thanks Anna for letting us know how they are both doing :hug:

:( :( :( @ update 15...come on ellie stay fighting for mummy and daddy..please keep updating anna :hug: :hug: :hug:

Keep fighting little Ellie... we are all thinking of you and your family Sara and praying that Ellie stays strong for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back