• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

omygosh only just seen this. my thoughts are with you sara and ellie :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Come on Ellie you can do this baby girl, stay strong for mummy and daddy and your big brother.

Love to you Sara :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Dear lord plz watch over sara and family, plz give baby elle strenth to fight.

Ive logged in now just to check for news.

Keep fighting little one xxxxxx :hug:

Just seen this post, my thoughts are with Sara and Ellie - keep fighting little one for your mummy and daddy :hug:

:pray: that everything will be ok
Keep going little one :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh no :( I've just seen this post and I'm hoping and praying for sara and Ellie :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: Please keep fighting I will be praying for good news.

Holy crap Sara had her baby??? I didnt know this!! Wow.. I'm keeping my finegrs crossed... 1lb 5oz??? How tiny??!!! OMG.. this seems so unreal.. all the best to her and baby Ellie.. my fingers are crossed for them both. Poor Sara must be a wreck. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back