got a text from *Sara* 20 times updated really good update

i'm soooo happy this time is good news!!!! i've been logging in the whole day waiting for update. the waiting was worthwhile!!!!!

keep fighting little Ellie!!!! and keep positive Sarah, your little girls is doing well! :hug: :hug:

aw that's the best news i've had all day.

my heart skipped a beat when i saw there had been a new update, thank you for letting us know she is doing so well now.

Awww that's brilliant news! Her little Ellie's a fighter! Can't wait to see the pic xxx

Aw!! What a lovely pic!! Hello baby Ellie :wave: - we have all been desperate to see a pic of you!!

You keep fighting and getting bigger and stronger for your family.

xxxx

awwwwwwwwww bless her little heart shes gorgeous :hug: :hug: :hug: keep fighting little one :hug: :hug:

What a gorgeous little girl - they must be so proud. I hope mum and baby continue to get stronger :hug:

Jane x

what a gorgeous little girl :D glad sara is feeling positive..sending lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I ckeck in on this thread every day to see how you all are. She's adorable! My thoughts are with you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww Hello and big (gentle) hugs and kisses to Ellie :hug:

Many congratulations Sara she is beautiful :cheer:

She is beautiful!! :D Im so glad she is doing better! Keep fighting little Ellie! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww she is just gorgeous :D

Glad she is doing better; keep on fighting little Ellie :hug: :hug: :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back