got a section date!!!

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
had the consultant today after the scan and the bump has decided not to grow again so the consultant has booked us in for a section on the 15th Nov :shock: which is her daddys birthday :), the Friday before the section they are going to check my cervix and if it looks soft enough might let me labour :dance:and try for a natural delivery if the cervix is still tight shut then it will be section

really glad we have a date the only down side is they still dont know why she isnt growing properly and mare not sure if there will be any complications until she gets here

So have another scan on Monday and hooked to the monitor to check her movements and stuff and my blood pressure as it was high today then the hospital again Friday for fetal monitoring again then a scan the following Monday and then the Frida I will get monitored and my cervix checked so not long to go, kinda scary xxx

Wow - finally a date. :hugs:xx

Sorry to hear that she's not growing again, but to let you go until the 15th of Nov they must be reasonably happy that baby's ok in there. How much do they reckon she weighs now?

How you feeling about it all?

so glad they've given u a date hun and what a great one too! Daddy will have the best birthday pressie ever xx

hope everything will be ok with your little girl xx

aww i hope everything goes ok and she grows some more b4 ur section. good luck hun xx

Sorry to hear she's not growing but glad you have been given a date- and such a special date too!
Pam xx

Glad you've been given a date and a great one at that! Hope she grows some more before then x x

aww glad uv got a date hun,

at least she will grow lots and lots when she is out here for daddys birthday,

as mablestar said, they must be quite happy that there leavin her in there for another few weeks

xxx

Good news that they have given you a date - very exciting for you! Hope she puts on a growth spurt now she has been given her eviction notice :)

How exciting, i always think it must be weird knowing when you baby is going to arrive. The day before i would be getting my hair done, going out for dinner with OH and getting an early night...knowing that come the next evening you will have your bubba! Its so surreal!

Scary huni but good news at least you are def moving forward, hopefully in the next few weeks she will have a wee growth spurt. Your doing well and so is the little lady xxxx

ahh bless her, hope she grows a bt more between now and then, but lovely to have a date now, how many weeks will you be then? Brilliant you may have a chance of natural labour too

I think it's great the level of care and checks they are giving you and bubs, now that's what the NHS is for, well done them looking after you X

Last edited:
thanks everyone.

I must admit I have been feeling fine up til today and I feel stressed and tearful!!! think its cause hey dont have any idea what sort of problems have caused her to be so small until she is born and they can do tests. She is 1233g (2lb 11ounce) so still very small. they arent happy at all but they know that keeping her in there after the 36 weeks could compromise her heart and other organs as they arent sure what is causing her low weight. think that iw will be a long 2 weeks lol xx

bless you hun but now you got your date and lets all cross our fingers that she will grow alot this 2 weeks now :hugs:

What a lovely birthday pressie for daddy, although hopefully you may be able to labour normally xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back