Got a date for section

PamMc

Reaction score
Hi all,

Had appointment with the consultant today and they have now said that I have to have c-section. I wasn't thrilled but when they explained that they are concerned about how she is breech one min and head down the next that they think it may have something to do with my hip replacements and that they were concerned about possible complications, I kind of gave in!
I want the best option for both me and baby so if that's it then so be it.
Sooo, I am booked in for next Thursday 4th November- but shhhh- we are not telling family or friends. We feel like we have lost the surprise but still want everyone else to have one!
Pam xx

Aww wow!!! OMG thats sooooo soon!!! Good luck hun xxx ;o) xxx

I know! This time next week I'll be a mummy!!!
Pam x

Great that now you know where you stand and can get your head round it. Elective section really is a calm and organised way to have a baby, so don't worry. I agree on loosing the surprise, that's why I haven't told anyone on here my section date! (we got it at 23 weeks!) I want to be able to use my text buddy like everyone else! Not long now, so exciting

Thanks- that has made me feel better. I'm bit worried about the spinal and being awake really but obviously want to be awake to see my precious little girl as soon as possible. Suppose the upside is that no tears or stitches on my "down belows"!!!!
Pam xx

Wow, next week...I am counting down 4.5 weeks and that feels bad enough, will be a nervous wreck soon. Good luck and enjoy the experience as I had a 20hr labour and emergency section with DS and this time is a planned, calmer delivery (well thats how I plan it be anyways).
Please let us all know your birth story!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back