Is it a Girl????

lisa31

Reaction score
Hi everyone

Ive just been to a spiritulist church with my friend (not into anything religous either way, but went for the experience) but got told that my dad was standing behind me (he died about 7 years ago) and that he was showing a picture of a stork and was really exited - then the lady who he was coming through (if you get what I mean) said he was telling her the sex. Anyway afterwards I chatted to her and asked her if it was a girl (I've always thought that I was having a girl) and she said yes.!!!!????

I'm having my scan next week where hopefully they will be able to tell me. My chinese charts also reckon im having a girl!!!??

Watch this space! :shock: :shock: :shock:

How interesting!! You'll have to let us know what happens xx

Im having my scan on the 21st of Oct which is not next week - its the week after. Pregnancy brain strikes again :?

WOW!! How neat is that if she was right!! You must let us know!! All my chinese charts said I was having a girl and midwife says a girl to because heartbeat is up around 153!!

xoxo Ree

Those chinese lunar calendars worked with my first two and according to them I too am having a girl this time too and again the neart rate is normally about 155-158, so we'll see.

What a great experience for you - I love all that kind of stuff, and how lovely for you to know that your Dad is so excited.

The chinese calendars said that I was having a girl and I am, her heartbeat is around the 145 mark.

Good luck with your scan :D

Hi

I went for a reading (only been once) and was told that my dad was holding the spirit of my next baby which would be a girl (he was accurate about everything else).

Also my sister in law went for a reading last year and was told that there was going to be an addition coming called Lucy (our name for a girl).

but the Sonographer said, no it is a boy, so go figure. Mind you i saw what Joshua was clear as day when i had his scan, and for this little one i could not see anything. So it will be interesting on either the 23 or 25 January. Mind you i am still not buying anything either way.

x

Thanks Girls - still not sure what I make to it! :shock:

Although I have heard that the chinese charts are quite predictable - Davina I shall be looking out for you in January!!!! to see who was right.

I will have to check with my midwife next time I see her to see what the heartbeat is! - unless I write things down I completely forget them. I also had a quick look on the net last night for 'symptons' and I'll put it on after this.

Another thing 'They' said (if thats the correct term!?!) is that I will have a 'blip' in my 7th month of the pregnancy but that it will be ok. To be honest, last night I dismissed it, but of course all day to day I have been worrying about it, and getting my friend to repeat everything that was said - checking that I did hear right and that it is going to be ok. My 7th Month is January so we shall have to wait I guess - trouble is I feel a bit like sleeping beautys parents - waiting for their daughter to get to 18 and get pricked by a spinning wheel (those of you not in England may wonder what the hell Im waffling about!!!!) - if you know what I mean, its something I dont have any control over and I want to know that everything is going to be ok - and not have to wait till January to find out.

'They' also said I would be moving - thats got to me a bit as well, as me and D/H have been going over the finanical side of things and its going to be very tight to keep up the payments on our mortgage - so of course, Im now convinced the house will get repossed when I go on maternity leave - and thats what the 'moving house' bit was about.

Blimey, I have waffled on havent I - I dunno, just thought I would share it with you - its cos im worried I guess. Hopefully is just the hormones - I must admit Ive never heard of anyone losing their house because they had a baby!?!

YOu must all be fast asleep now! :) so I shall say bye! but obviously will keep you posted.

L x

Had my scan on Friday and..............

IT IS A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was right!. Also something else weird too. At the scan the sonographer told me the placenta was in the wrong place and they want me to go back when im 32 weeks, to check if it has moved or not, they want it to be moved before Im due. When I am 32 weeks that is the 7th Month!!!!!

Spookey hey? :shock:

I am sooooo excited!!!!!!!! :D

L x

lisa31 said:
Hi everyone

Ive just been to a spiritulist church with my friend (not into anything religous either way, but went for the experience) but got told that my dad was standing behind me (he died about 7 years ago) and that he was showing a picture of a stork and was really exited - then the lady who he was coming through (if you get what I mean) said he was telling her the sex. Anyway afterwards I chatted to her and asked her if it was a girl (I've always thought that I was having a girl) and she said yes.!!!!????

I'm having my scan next week where hopefully they will be able to tell me. My chinese charts also reckon im having a girl!!!??

Watch this space! :shock: :shock: :shock:

hiya lisa my chinese chart also showed me as having a girl
what is your instinct telling you?do you feel its a girl or boy
i knew with my youngest i was having a girl long before i had a scan
and also i felt the same with this wee one
it was nice of the spirit world to let you know what you are having
im a psychic sensitive where i see things and feel everyones moods etc
although i dont do readings.
had to edit lol as noticed you had your scan :D

take care :D

congrats on the girl lisa!!!!! :D i love the name heidi - it's beautiful!

Congrats!!!! That's awesome she was right!! And if there is a blip she says you will be fine no worries!!!! :D :D :D :D

xoxo Ree

The chinese charts said that I am having a boy and I am!

Sarah B, I take it you were actually 28 when you conceived? I really should get out more. :lol:

Hi Sarah, no I was 29 when I concieved (though you made me think about that :D , my birthday is in January and may well be giving birth on my 30th :shock: ), the charts say I am having a boy but the scan said it is a girl, so I suppose we'll have to wait and see. :D

Hi Catsenses

I have had a feeling it was a girl from very early on - cant really explain why - just that 'I knew'??!!!!

Strange.......

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back