maternity bras?

claireyfairey

Reaction score
Hi all :wave:

I bought my first maternity bra's from good old marks and sparks when I was about 10 weeks, but appear to be busting out of them currently so I think it's time to invest in some new ones :oops:

Where do you think is the best place to be measured for a maternity bra? I don't know if there is anything different about measuring for a maternity bra or whether I could just go back to m&s and have it done there??

What do you think 8)

C xxx

i was measured at marks and spencers and there bras dod seem the most comfy

Marks and Spencer measured me completly wrong and the staff in my local one couldn't have cared less or been less helpful. They measured me as a 42C (was a 36F before) and you could have fitted two of me in the strap and half a boob in the cups. :wall: They had a really poor selection of sizes, too, and weren't willing to get different sizes for me to try on - I had to get re-dressed, pick up my bags and drag my 34 week bump back to the shelves if I wanted to try on another size.

I went to Debenhams the same day and couldn't fault them. Not only did they measure me to be something completely different, the girl INSISTED on coming in to check the ones I was trying on fitted properly because "it's SO important it fits properly". I got 2 maternity/nursing bras for £20 and although I am used to wearing underwire they are sooo comfy.

I got measured at debenhams too and the lady was so professional and helpful. I also bought a pack of 2 for £20 (they should of been £25 but were on offer) also bought one on its own for £12.60 (should of been £18 ).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back