Nursing Bra's

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Chat' started by MarchPumpkin, Feb 21, 2012.

1. MarchPumpkin

MarchPumpkin Well-Known Member

Hi.

Cant find any other posts about nursing bra's, so ooops if there is one.

Can anyone recommend good nursing bra's or nursing vest tops?
    I no they are needed but not sure about paying a lot for them.

Thanks.

2. Mrs N

Mrs N Well-Known Member

I personally would wait till bubas here to get bras as I went up so much in size that the ones I had bought before the birth just went in the bin having been worn once!!
    xxx

3. BellaRiven

BellaRiven Well-Known Member

I got 3 Nursing Bras from the bay of e for 16.99 just plain Grey ones but hey they work :)

4. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

i bought a 2 pack of M & S ones BNWT of ebay for £5, but asda online do a 2 pack for £8 with free delivery to the store and they are really good quaity too :) x

5. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

I got mine from mothercare for £18 each (I'm a ridiculous size anyway!). It was either £18 each from there or £25 from bravissimo and they had crap reviews.

Incidentally, the mothercare ones r now reduced to £13 each so may get another.

6. lyndsey_28

lyndsey_28 Well-Known Member

im a 34FF pre preganancy so didnt wanna pay ridiculous prices :shakehead: so thats why i looked around and M and S and asda ones are pretty similar to the mothercare ones :) xx

7. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

I was a 32FF and gone up to 34H during pregnancy. M&s only go up to a G cup which is no good for me! So I was left with bravissimo and mothercare. Mothercare go up to a J cup and they aren't bad either x

8. MarchPumpkin

MarchPumpkin Well-Known Member

When did you gets yours, just as Mrs N says it may b best until ive had LO incase i end up having to get more? This is a good idea and i have thought about it but i dont know what i will be like after giving birth and may not ba able to go and get measured straight away??

I was going to get the ones from asda but they havent got my size, typical and my local store doesnt do them!! :( xx