:( Gonna have to stop driving in 4 days...

lozzi

Reaction score
Im gutted..

But seeing as Mummykay is taking to the roads there no longer safe, so i shall be hanging up my carkeys...

:cry:

*runs*

OI YOU CHEEKY MOO!! :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

yes the streets of croydon will never be the same but I will be buyin a new pram wen I pass haha

thats the only thing makin me want to drive haha- IM TERRIFIED OF CARS!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

totally agree with you lozzi, :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i think il be staying in doors as well, she doesnt live too far from me so im well scared

(mummykay- dont head from bromley, i come in piece leave me alone) :rotfl:

She does have a good point...you are not fit to be let onto the streets in a car :rotfl: :rotfl:

Having said that....lauras not great herself...im always fearing for my life as she realises she is in the wrong lane and cuts over...and dont get me started on her parking... :shakehead: :shakehead:

was no one else scared??? im terrified of bein in control of a big lump of metal that can explode!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:

you will be fine i think everyone is nervous first few times but your instructor always has pedals he/she can use to stop you or help you.

let me know how you get on will be thinking of you whilst im safely in my house lol :lol:

no seriously you will be fine just promise me you wont come near bromley then i might venture out :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back