Its official..I have the most insane cat in the world!

glitzyglamgirl

Reaction score
Seriously.

Heres what he's been doing just today!

He is dead good at night, doesn't cry and always uses his litter tray, but he has now gotten used to what time we get up so bang on 7am he begins crying at the front room door (its open plan so he has kitchen, dining room and living room to himself at night...I shut the door so he doesn't come upstairs) well I say cry, its more like a howl!

So I get up and go down to feed him, and as soon as I open the door he jumps up, grabs the bottom of my dressing gown and stays there, hanging on and purring very loudly. I thought ok, I'll see how long he can hang on! I picked up is bowl and washed it, put in fresh food, still hanging on. I put the bowl down for him, pick up his water bowl to change the water, put it down....still hanging on! I look down at him and say "what do you think your doing?" and I swear he was grinning from ear to ear as if to say "haha look how clever I am!" So I reached down to prise him off my dressing gown and he climbs up my arm on to my shoulder, and sat there purring away and nuzzling my ear! I put him down by his food bowl and walked away, and he then decided to chase my foot, and he then was like sat on my foot with his front legs wrapped round my ankle, hanging on, purring, and looking up at me with that crazy grin!

I swear he is bonkers. :shock:

aaaaaww he probably just wants cuddles, you've got yourself a clingy cat! lol

...and I bet he stays like this. My Max still acts like a clingy kitten and he's ten! They say boys never grow up and I believe this to be true even in cat world :lol:

Give him a huge big squashy :hug: from me :D

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that is SO cute! post a video! :cheer:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Bless him!

Sounds like Brody while I'm trying to get his breakfast ready! :rotfl:

Awwww love him! He sounds fabulous! My cat washes my head. The girl cat howls for breakfast and her brother is the one who sits on my shoulder and licks my hair for his breakfast. Sounds like you have them both in one kitty :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back