Going to try....

:hug:

Hope your day is going ok Em.
And that you've had a meeting with your head, and sorted out any plans that they can help you with.

xx

No meeting with the head yet. I will have to make an appointment for another risk assessment.

:hug:

Well i made it through the day and I am knackered.

It went OK but I just can't wait til my maternity leave starts on 21st March.
I have never been this mizzy about not wanting to go to work I don't know what's wrong with me.
I'm sure once i've been back a few days i'll be back in the swing of things.

That's if I don't get a cold because all the kids are sneezing snot everywhere
then asking to borrow my pens :puke:

Glad it went well Emma! It will be easier from now on, now you've got the initial day back out of the way. Just make sure you take it easy.

As for colds, we've got a girl in school recovering from SCARLET BLOODY FEVER! What?! :shock:

debecca said:
As for colds, we've got a girl in school recovering from SCARLET BLOODY FEVER! What?! :shock:

Scarlett Fever!!!! Thought that only happened in like 1910????
Are you Ok to be around her if she is recovering from that?

I've done really well normally I always, always get cold / flu before Xmas and because I have been off work I have got away with it this time. I bet i end up full of it in a weeks time. One boy actually dripped snot all over a desk this morning :puke: I felt so ill when i saw him wipe it away with his hand :puke:

Emma58 said:
debecca said:

Scarlett Fever!!!! Thought that only happened in like 1910????
Are you Ok to be around her if she is recovering from that?

Who knows?! Apparently she's no longer contagious! The thing is all the kids at my school are so rich they've travelled half way round the globe over Christmas so who knows where she contracted it?

As for the snotty boy, yes, minging isn't it? A sixth former sneezed in my face when I went to help him today :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back