Going to try again next year!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Which feels very soon considering my little girl has only turned 8 months today...!

But we're going to wait until she turns 2 next August, then crack on and hope for the best! Would love either another girl or a boy, just hope we're lucky enough to be blessed with another.

So excited! x :dance:

Good luck! Had to laugh though, the way you said you'd love another girl or a boy it sounded like there was a chance you could end up with something else lol. Sorry!

I'm hoping to start trying again when l/o is 18 months, maybe I should lurk in this section too :) 14 months to go yay!!

I can't wait to try again! We said we would try when Harlow is 18months old too! X

Good luck! Had to laugh though, the way you said you'd love another girl or a boy it sounded like there was a chance you could end up with something else lol. Sorry!

Haha! No I meant, I wouldn't mind having another girl - not desperate for a boy if that makes sense, would love either/or.

Yes Jayne, lurk!

The way I feel at the mo I don't know if we would be able to stick it out until she is 2! I am sooooooooooo broody! x

You sound like me, Liv is 8 months yesterday and I would start ttc now if possible but we're starting end of Sept :) xxx

I can't wait to start trying for another baby , we prob won't start trying until the end of next year thou. Xxxx

I cant wait to start trying in july i'm so impatient I want to start now but really dont want to be preggers on w.day. Ive already started on the vitamins and ordered in some internet cheapies of the ov test sticks and preg tests eeeeckkkk so excited x

Last edited:
Oooo bidsy getting all prepared :love: that'll be me this time next year :yay:

Aw good luck hun, bet you can't wait for next year to be here!!! I want to start now but it's a bit too soon yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back