Less than a year to wait!

i.love

Reaction score
Had a long chat with my hubby today, and we decided that we will try and have another baby by the time G is two. I kept thinking about it before, but now we talked about it it feels much more real. So according to our plan we will start to TTC in the beginning of the next year.

I'm so excited! :)

I know we chatted about this on another thread, we'll be in ttc at the same time :wave:

Yay! Go us :)

Will need to keep in touch! :)

Sounds good! :)

I just read your birth story and I was diagnosed with OC at 39+4, my waters broke 2 days later, so didn't need to be induced. I had to be constantly monitored too which was a pain, I wanted an active birth. I think there is quite a high chance we can develop it again in subsequent pregnancies.

Aw exciting stuff!! I can't wait to get pregnant again but we'll be waiting til the end of next year, I'll inform o/h closer to the time ;)

Sassysugar oh yes you're right, I forgot about oc :( it's so annoying!

ive not officially joined this part of the forum but after speaking with OH today we decided to remove contraception and start trying January 2013 in the hope to fall pregnant when Issac is around 18months :-D exciting times ladies! x

Looks like there'll be a few of us there in Jan :dance: i can't believe it's April already!!

I think its even more unbelievable how quickly our lo's are growing. Feels like yesterday i was in labour x

Looks like TTC forum will be busy in January! :)

Time really is flying. We saw some tiny babies a few days ago when we took G to a clinic to weigh him. He looked so big and grown up next to them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back