Nooooooo! Not another year!

babycrazy26

Reaction score
My boyfriend has just told me April is too soon and he wants to wait another year!!

I was counting down the days until April - it couldn't come soon enough and now he wants me to wait another year.

We've agreed to not discuss it until April but I know its going to be a battle of wills in April, but its obviously a win lose situation though because even if I get my way it will be partially spoilt by him not being happy and enjoying the pregnancy.

I've been waiting since around about when I turned 17 - it'll be 10 years this April. I'm finally in the right place in my career but my boyfriend being a penniless artist (but a really nice person) is far from that.

xxx

Ah, it must be hard hearing that when your so looking forward to April, maybe you can talk him round?

I know I could force him to. But although I'm not reilgious, I do feel like something bad might happen if I do that as pay back. I'm desperate for a baby, and waiting another year, actually means I have to work another year in a job which is so difficult, but if I got pregnant this april he wouldn't enjoy it because he'd be too focused at that time on setting up a career for himself.
Either way I lose because if I force him I'm sure the universe will find a way to pay me back for it, the most obvious way being by giving me a miserable boyfriend.

Cant the 2 of yous not sit down and find the pro's and con's of TTC this coming April or waiting until next year? :?

It's all we seem to do. I say all the pros and he says all the cons and there are about the same number of each. But thank you for the suggestion. Its the perfect time for me, but not for him. xx

It's all we seem to do. I say all the pros and he says all the cons and there are about the same number of each. But thank you for the suggestion. Its the perfect time for me, but not for him. xx

Couldn't you discuss the possibility of waiting 6 months? (June/July)
Explain that you have waited at his request, and ask would he consider taking your thoughts and feelings into his consideration?
Relationships are 50/50 hun x

Yep I've decided to try and get him to agree to July. I'd be happy with that I think. x

Glad to hear it. Good luck TTC when the time comes. It will be here before you know it. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back