Next month

Fingers crossed

Reaction score
I got excited this morning when I realised it's the 1st August today, so I only gotta wait until next month to get to 12 weeks and have my scan :dance: . I hope it goes quick, I can't wait to tell everyone especially OH's family :D

have u managed to not tell anyone lol wish i had , dont think anyone left at 12 weeks , oh aprt from my dad but he doesnt count :rotfl:

Not told a soul yet :shhh: . I got a horrible feeling me mum or sister might suss us out. Last time we went round was the day before AF was due but I'd know a few days, and my sis commented on how tired and pale I looked but I blamed it on being up until 4am the Saturday morning (me and OH went to see Transformers at midnight :D ) so I hadn't slept much. Then a bit later on my sis asked me if I wanted to see the baby clothes my neice had when she was a baby, then got a suitcase out which had loads of cute baby clothes. She said we can have them all when we have a baby and if it's a girl :lol: . A few weeks ago my sis came round to our house while me and OH took my niece out for the day and I made sure I hid all my TTC paraphanallia (sp) then realised later that I forgot to hide the folic acid. So she may have seen it and 'grassed' me up to mum. The trouble is I don't want anyone to know until I know that everything is ok, but if mum asks me if I'm PG I don't know if I can lie to her and say no and if I do I'd feel guilty for doing it. So I decided not to go round to see my family much until I'm ready to tell them. Don't get me wrong, I can't wait to tell them and they will be over the moon, but I can't face everyone asking if I was OK and feeling sorry for me if something bad happened.

If they mention the folic acid just say you are thinking of trying and they say now take it for 3m before you start trying.

Not long til 12w for you and G3M now :dance:

congrats it will come by very fast :) :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back