sadly waiting to try!

Amyrose

Reaction score
:wave:Hello Ladies I have finally admitted to myself today that ttc just isnt working. I have been actively ttc since October last year. Got my bfp 17th of march but sadly had a mc 19th of april. I wanted to try straight away and have been doing my best to conceive the problem is my body is not ready so after the worlds biggest supply of opks and hpts later im here admitting defeat. My af came for a day went the next came for another day and is now gone completely. ive had days of pos opks feint lines on hpts and all led to nothing but tears. Im plopping myself here until my body decides its my friend again, hope you dont mind.

awww chick.....well i will wait here with you if thats okay?

we are going to ttc at end of august....have some blood tests next month to check my progesterone levels....

so i will keep you company xxx

Sorry it's not worked out like you'd hoped it would. Your body just needs a little time to recover, maybe some time out and some relaxing on the ttc'ing might produce you your BFP.

Does this mean you're retiring from the pee stick pushing too?

aw thanks sam thats so sweet:hugs:you know how i like my company the girls will need to get a new pee pusher now hahaha:oooo:

my 20 digi opks have just arrived.....sadly they are being used as contraception again this month....lol..worked for the last 3 months :D (bugger....lol) x

I think i might have more hpts arriving today :rofl: how will i stop myself :shock:

i have some on the way too.....lol xxx

Sorry it's not worked out like you'd hoped it would. Your body just needs a little time to recover, maybe some time out and some relaxing on the ttc'ing might produce you your BFP.

Does this mean you're retiring from the pee stick pushing too?

Im hoping so. im hanging up my pee pushing gloves lol x

he he bless you....well my hen party is all booked for the 12th august......paid for it this morning....

and then ttc starts again in cycle starting at the end of august.....i would be 13 weeks pregnant at the wedding, which would be perfect wouldnt it....can announce it at the wedding.. :) xx

Aw hun it would be fab and that fab dress of your will look so beautiful you do know we will all be waiting for pics? i have started my diet again today as i have packed more then a few pounds on since mc i am a comfort eater i lost all that weight so im dammed if i will put it on again kind of gives me a new obsession lol i hope to be back ttc as soon as witch shows her face. im actually praying for her now. i have had my hissy fit so pma from now on xxx

Aw sorry to hear that Amy :hug:

You might want to put something on the end of it though if you want to avoid the drama completely or i'm not sure sticking yourself in here will help ;)

Aw sorry to hear that Amy :hug:

You might want to put something on the end of it though if you want to avoid the drama completely or i'm not sure sticking yourself in here will help ;)

explain lou im thick lol x

Sorry you feel so down x

I think she means a condom Hun lol x

dont worry...there will be wedding photos up asap after the wedding :) xx

hahahahahha I put myself in wtt because i didnt know where i fitted at the mo seen as i dont think im actually oving even though my opks say i am ever other day i am still to have proper af. I dont really fit in any where. condoms are a no no lol

Yeah, Lou was right, i meant a condom :)

I think you'll be pregnant again in no time Amy regardless of which section you feel most comfortable in ;)

Yeah, Lou was right, i meant a condom :)

I think you'll be pregnant again in no time Amy regardless of which section you feel most comfortable in ;)
thanks lou im just spitting my dummyout a bit today. x

aww... sorry to hear that. Don't give up though! Get yourself all better then return with a vengeance! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back