GOING TO HOSPITAL - UPDATED 20/04/08 PAGE 2

It's annoying to be back and forwards from doctors to the hospital- I had exactly the same thing from 35 weeks onwards- I had to stay in hospital overnight because of my bp going up to 140/98 (from booking of 100/60) and it decided to be normal the whole time I was on the ward- no reading higher than 110/75! I was reassured that the doctors and the midwives were keeping a close eye on me and took all of my concerns seriously. I was concerned about going over my due date as high bp can affect the efficiency of the placenta- the docs induced me in the end at term +1 and I had a really positive labour and delivery.

I hope that you are able to progress to full term, but whatever happens, you and your baby are in good hands xxx :hug:

Yes i think they do think it is the start of pre-eclampsia, they have told me to be on my own as little as possible and if im taking a bath or shower for my partner to be in the same room as me.

Im booked in again on tuesday for more bloods and urine testing - today i had high levels of uric acid & ++ protein in my urine! Also tuesday they are doing a growth scan aswell.

Trying to keep calm about it but i enjoy my independance too much and the fact that i now have to be with someone the majority of the time, my partner works shifts, is very depressing for me!

Will keep you all updated though.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back