Hospital on Thursday ! :( UPDATED !!!!

firstangel

Reaction score
Had midwife today and I have a lot of protein in my Urine and alot of swelling ! my blood pressure was fine, but I have been having alot of sore heads as well.

They have taken bloods and want me to go into hospital on Thursday to have my blood pressure monitored for a few hours.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope you are ok. I'm pleased they are looking after you.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Grace xx

Update !

Just been in local hospital, my blood pressure was petty high today, so heading to the consultant unit which is 2 and a half hours away !

Not sure whats happening but they have talked about maybe inducing me ! hopefully Will see what happens when I get there !
xx

firstangel said:
Update !

Just been in local hospital, my blood pressure was petty high today, so heading to the consultant unit which is 2 and a half hours away !

Not sure whats happening but they have talked about maybe inducing me ! hopefully Will see what happens when I get there !
xx

Awww darling, hope everything turns out ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Well 2 hour drive there and back ! :evil: :evil:

Waste of time ! :twisted: :twisted:

was kept in for 3 hours, blood pressure back to normal ! swelling down and im fine ! they monitored baby and baby all fine !

so really tired after long journey and a bit peed off !!!! having to go all that way !

back to local hospital tomorrow for blood pressure check.

Thanx for all your comments :hug: :hug:

Glad to hear everything's OK, though shame you had to go all that way.

Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back