Consultant again today **UPDATED**

Emma58

Reaction score
Back at hospital this afternoon to check fluid levels and placenta output and baby's growth.

I'm really nervous about it today for some reason.

Just got home and.............. everything was fine this week!

Fluid levels were normal, the placenta was functioning as normal and I am only measuring 1 week behind now :cheer:

BP was slightly higher than usual for me but it was still only 128/48 (usually anywhere between 90/60 to 110/60 at my last appointments) urine was clear so I just have to go back again in 2weeks but for once I've come home feeling a little more positive!

good luck!! :hug: :hug: :hug: Im sure it'll be fine, let us know how it goes xxxx

I will post when I get back this afternoon how I got on.

I think i am just over tired today after not getting enough sleep after that bloomin earthquake. I feel like I can hardy keep my eyes open and I've got a headache.

do you live where the earthquake happened? :shock: Id have poo'd myself :oops:

I'm in Hull so near enough. It was horrible I woke up and thought I was having a bad dream then I just heard this horrible noise and vaguely remember the bed shaking. I thought it was just me til OH woke up too and was like 'WTF was that?' It was scary i didn't go back to sleep til after 3am and then never managed to sleep properly!

blimey :shock: Im not surprised you're feeling a bit shook up and nervous today then! God knows how i wouldve reacted, much crying and screaming probably, lol :rotfl:

What times youre appointment today? x

sazzylou said:
blimey :shock: Im not surprised you're feeling a bit shook up and nervous today then! God knows how i wouldve reacted, much crying and screaming probably, lol :rotfl:

What times youre appointment today? x

I did cry :oops: and had a major panic attack. Our bedroom is downstairs and George's is upstairs and I was upset because he was up there alone and we were downstairs.Not that it woke him anyway!

Anyway! my appointment is at 2.30 this afternoon.

good luck em, first thing i did was text you to make sure it wasn't just me :shock:

Good luck Em, try not to worry hun - you'll have to have a nice nap when you get back. OMG earthquake :shock: I havent seen the news or anything today - glad you're ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

Babylicious said:
good luck em, first thing i did was text you to make sure it wasn't just me :shock:

I'm glad you did text me because we were sat there bricking it. :shock:

I cried :oops: then we has a cup of tea (which gave me heartburn lol), then we put radio on and I managed to get a bit of sleep but i kept waking up and couldn't go back over properly.

I know now though you are supposed to stand in a doorway if there is an earthquake.

i just kept thinking that it was the small quake before the big one, so i got dressed :roll:

Babylicious said:
i just kept thinking that it was the small quake before the big one, so i got dressed :roll:

That's what I thought too I was convinced the worst was yet to come :roll:

Blimey, I never even thought it could have happened again, glad though or I would never have got back to sleep :shock:

Good luck for the consultant emma :hug:

Best of luck with the consultant!

I'm pleased to see you took the earthquake a little more seriously than I did - but not so good that you didn't get any sleep :cry:

I did wake up at 4am but I don't think it was that, that woke me :think:

They have just said on TV that you can get aftershocks for up to 48hrs afterwards :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back