GOING TO HOSPITAL - UPDATED 20/04/08 PAGE 2

1sttimemum

Reaction score
Just to let you all no that i have to go to hospital for 3pm. I was at the doctors and my BP came up at 136/95 mine is normally 110/60, i also had + protein in my urine and pitting oedema, swelling in my legs!!

I was up there last week for the same reason - arghhhhhhh

:hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon and you're back on here posting! x

Aww how annoying, I hope everything is ok and the sweeling and BP come down! :hug:

aww hope everything is ok hun :hug: :hug:

I have all of those too but my bp is a little lower than yours. xx

Thanks for all your wishes.

I was at the hosp for 8 hours, they were thinking of keeping me in as i keep waking with headaches and the swelling and the + protein and high bp. Instead i'm going back 9am sunday morning for them to do BP profile and check headaches. BP tends to be higher in the morning so they want to see what thats all about.

They said the headaches could just be sleep deprivation as im waking every hour and not getting decent sleep, max 3 hours straight sleep in any one night but obv with me being nearly 35 they gta check it all!!

:sleep: @ 9am SUNDAY morning :shock: :shock:

That is bizarre that it fluctuates depending on time but at least they're checking you out properly. Let us know how your next appointment goes and good luck :hug:

awww hunny :hug: :hug:
hope they can find out what is going on on sunday
hope you make a speedy recovery and get some well needed and desreved sleep :pray: :pray:

sarah :hug: :hug:

Thanks guys. It is strange and i agree it is good they checking everything is right.

I realised this morning, the headache seemed to come on v quickly once id actually got out of bed.

Will do another "test" tomorrow ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back