Cbd and doctors appointment

Just found this thread. Good lick M2A. Hope you get the scan without having to do a sit in at the surgery!!

Good luck at docs hun, dont take no for an answer!!!

Well ladies, i was well and truely fobbed off and lied to by the hospital, i think they just said i would be automatically be referred to the EPU so I didnt make a complaint, aaarrgghh im so angry!
Docs told me to write about my mmc on my midwife referal form and said the midwife may see me earlier but other than that just get on with things as normal!! x x

Omg I'm so sorry hun, that's just not on at all :hugs:

Are you ok:

xxx

Yeah im ok kezza, just very annoyed that the hospital lied to me!
Ive spoke to OH and hes distgusted but he said its a different pregnancy, i knew something was wrong last time so if i feel the same then we go back and demand a scan.
So im going to be very brave and say if everything goes ok im going to hold out till my dating scan, i possible would of chewed all my nicely growing nails by then but ill do it eeeekkkk x x

I'm not surprised your annoyed, it's just not on at all!!

You keep that PMA going hun :hugs:

xxx

Im going to take each week as a milestone in the right direction, next one is 5weeks on Monday, cant believe its been a week on Sunday since I got my first pink line! x x

Good thinking my lovely :yay:

Wow a week nearly, time goes so quickly now

xxx

I had a really nice midwife at my hospital booking in appointment. I just whinged at how i worried each time i went to the toilet etc. So she sent me for a early scan. I just try and tell your doctor you worried and explain. Be a moaner like me =) x

hey hon only just caught up with this as been out all day! First off really great news your levels are going up :) bloody NHS though I think that's bad they promised you a scan and now they won't follow through :mad: I think you're very wise though taking each week as it comes, I feel the same, can't think beyond one week at a time at the mo but it's a way of protecting yourself really. Fingers crossed they continue to pass quickly and you'll be going for your 12 week scan in no time at all x x x

Thanks everyone :)
Im going to stick to my word and if everything runs smoothly im going to hold out, dont know where ive picked up the strength from to say that but ive got a feeling its the right thing to do. Im 5 weeks on Monday and if time flys the way it has been this year already hopefully my scan will be here before we know it. Im in a quite happy and relaxed frame of mind at the moment so im hoping it will last! x x

I'm sorry they were so rubbish Hun but just wanted to say how impressed I am with your positive attitude! Keep thinking that way and I'm sure you will see a healthy bean at your dating scan in no time at all xxx

Well done on being positive. Hopefully the next few weeks will fly by. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back