• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going to epu :0(

piglets

Reaction score
Have been having shoulder pain for the past two days and now have an achy stomach like im about to come on and have started having some pink when wiping on the toilet so going to the doctors at 11:40 so that she can examine me and most likely refer me to the epu for a scan apparently because im not yet 6wks my midwife cant refer me yet so the doctor has to. Ive got a feeling its either gone or in the wrong place because i only commented to my OH yest that all my bloating has gone and i felt different. I even did a preg test again last night because i didnt feel preg anymore- it was very positive still but i know it would take a while to be negative anyway if i miscarry. I just feel numb atm- im not even crying!!

Last edited:
i hope that its not bad news for you but we are all here if you need to talk to anyone.

Thanks, i dont know whats wrong with me because i feel very calm and im not crying- that cant be right. My shoulder really hurts when i try and lift it nd if i pull my arm back a bit but some movements dont hurt. My stomach is very much like my "coming on" stomach ache but ive had no more spotting yet so i just dont know. I just have a feeling im not preg anymore- my bloat has gone right back down and the last two nights i havent been as hungry and i havent had to get up for wees in the night. I dont know i guess i will know more later.

Hope it's all good news. The "coming on" feeling can be very normal in early pregnancy - I hope that the shoulder is just coincidence x

I know that minxies had some shoulder pain last week and was really worried, but she turned out fine. As someone said it might be coincedence. Hope everything's ok xx

Thanks everyone, i will update when i can later, god knows how long all this will take docs are usually running late and if i do go to epu that will probably take ages aswell. Going to go clean my house now...may not feel like doing it later :cry:

Hey hunny yeah I had really bad shoulder pain and went to a+e straight away so so scared but I was fine. I really hope you are to hunny. Stay positive xx

Hiya, firstly I hope everything is ok but I also wanted to tell u this, iv had a bit of bleeding and both my GP and midwife said that sometimes there's a bit of blood early on which is nothing to worry about. It could be implantation bleeding or sometimes we bleed and no1 knows why! Secondly, both my mum and sister had bleeding early on and were fine. I'm getting really bad cramping at the min but this could b due to everything moving round xx

Thanks everyone, ive just seen my doctor and i have a bit of tenderness on the left side when she pressed it so shes got me an appointment at 1pm today. She sai they probably wouldnt do a scan but a blood test so might not know untill fri if its ectopic if i do have the blood test because they would do one today and one on fri and compare results.

Good luck with it and let us know how you get on. They may scan you so don't rule that out just yet x

I hope they do because i really would just rather know. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back