• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

going stir crazy

breezee1984

Reaction score
i am on bed rest. i have been in the house for 2 weeks and havent left except for having my d&c....i have like 20 pregnant women or with little babies and i cant bear to go outside and see this. so here i am stuck inside sleeping all day every day. i am suppose to be resting but i cant bear to even look out the woindow. i made that mistake yesterday and saw the neighbors 1 1/2 month old baby and started crying :cry: :cry:

I had a mc too and i understand how you feel. I know you probably don't feel it now but you will feel better. I went for my scan at 11 weeks and found out my baby had died at 6 weeks. I still had all the pregnancy symptoms so i was in shock. I also had to have a d&c. I found out my sil was pregnant with her second child around the same time. It was like a black hole. Slowly i did feel better and more positive. Please feel free to pm me if you want to talk more. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I understand very well, myself. I had a miscarriage alone, without my bf - he was half way across the world. I lost my baby at 11 weeks, and my stupid, slutty cousin was pregnant at around exactly the same time I was. It felt unfair, and just wrong that I would lose my baby, but she had hers - and I was just alone. I went into extreme depression for around 8 months, and have finally become positive again. :hug: I know how hard it is, and just know you are not alone, and you CAN get through this. Even if you don't want to right now, just hold on, alright?

You and your lost child are important. But you need to care for YOU. You are worth it.

i dont care about me, i care about my lost child, and mourn for her, my well being is not in the cards right now...its a good thing im on a high dose of vicodin right now

I think that is a natural thing to feel, also. I'm just glad you're aware that you do need therapy or councelling - that does show that you do care a small bit for yourself.

Though you don't feel inclined to take good care of your body or your soul, I think you should make a positive mantra for yourself. I know that sounds cheesey, but I remember when I made one for myself, and whenever I was angry, or upset, I would repeat my mantra to myself out loud, and the words would help. They cleared my mind and gave me back the truth that was SO EASY to forget. It is easy to forget the reasons to go on, but they ARE there.

Right now seems impossibly hard, but you are strong. :hug:

I'm sorry if my words don't help (no words of mine will ever cure your pain), but I genuinely care. My heart goes out to you, because I know the hurt. You are not alone... and you are important. No matter what, you are important.

May I ask if you can tell us what your mantra was, oingo? Maybe it will give us some inspiration for our own :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back