I think I'm going mad...

elviedee

Reaction score
You'll probably all think I'm completely crazy but I've got the Dr I saw whilst I was in hospital stuck in my head - because she was the only one who was nice to me, sympathetic and explained things to me in words that I could understand.

I've got it stuck in my head that I need to speak to her to ask her all these questions I either forgot to ask or didn't fully understand the answers, so that I can have closure on the whole episode. I know I can't do that too... and that makes me almost panic.

I'm generally not coping very well anyway... but I'm really going insane aren't I? :cry:

no hun your perfectly normal, i still have lots of unanswered questions and have been left in the dark

Could you not ring the hospital and ask to speak to the doctor, i am sure they would spare afew minutes to go through things with you

Try not to get yourself too worked up over it hun

Here if you need to rant

:hug: :hug:

I just feel silly doing it... and wouldn't know where in the hospital to call. It was actually the registrar of my consultant who dealt with me, and for some reason it HAS to be her I speak to.

I sound like a complete weirdo. Some weird psychological fixation thing going on. Really not coping and made all the worse by a bad hospital experience. I actually feel like a psycho, she was so nice I'm even like "maybe we could be friends?".

Nutter. I just need medical information specific to me so I can deal with it. I hope thats all it is anyway.

elviedee said:
I just feel silly doing it... and wouldn't know where in the hospital to call. It was actually the registrar of my consultant who dealt with me, and for some reason it HAS to be her I speak to.

I sound like a complete weirdo. Some weird psychological fixation thing going on. Really not coping and made all the worse by a bad hospital experience. I actually feel like a psycho, she was so nice I'm even like "maybe we could be friends?".

Nutter. I just need medical information specific to me so I can deal with it. I hope thats all it is anyway.

I'm sure that's it hun, also she was there when you needed kindness the most. Since she dealt with you I don't see why you couldn't speak to her?

:hug:
+++

I'm gonna go to my GP and see if I can get a post-op referral so that they can tell me everything. Can't guarantee I'll get put with same people but I hope I do seeing as it was them who performed the operation.

I just want everything - even my notes, the scan pictures even though they showed nothing except an enlarged fallopian tube. ridiculous.

Also, I'm just so saddened that I never got to see my baby and they did.

x

Totally normal thoughts hun, i kept hold of my empty womb scan pics for a week but decided to shred them as they didnt show me what i wanted to see anyway,

I have still got all my pregnancy tests in a bag in a draw and havent managed to part with them yet, it taked time hun xx

I think its a good idea for you to talk things through and at least get a better understanding of things

Here for you hun if you need to talk

:hug: :hug:

elviedee said:
I'm gonna go to my GP and see if I can get a post-op referral so that they can tell me everything. Can't guarantee I'll get put with same people but I hope I do seeing as it was them who performed the operation.

I just want everything - even my notes, the scan pictures even though they showed nothing except an enlarged fallopian tube. ridiculous.

Also, I'm just so saddened that I never got to see my baby and they did.

x

I think that's a good idea hun, and not ridiculous at all. Good luck with it
+++

I don think you're being silly either hon... Different ppl deal with their loss in different ways...

I hope you can get the answers you are looking for..

x

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back