Going shopping

Hazel

Reaction score
Going shopping tomorrow with my mate that has 3 kids so she can show me everything I need to get like nappies and which creams etc are best and milk etc. I asked her about shampoo and if I need baby shampoo or can just use adult tesco own (yes, I really am that clueless :doh: ) and she said I did as it would sting her eyes. My response was that I wasn't planning in putting it in her eyes .

Aww, lol.

Won't hurt to get an idea of shopping with three kids either, that'd probably make me stop after the first one!! :wink:

Hazel said:
My response was that I wasn't planning in putting it in her eyes .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thats brilliant. I agree with you on the not knowing what to buy thing though, there's just so much stuff out there it's hard to know what you need and what is just a fad. Hope you have fun shopping :D

Alex xxx

Hope you had fun, i am taking an 'experienced friend (gave birth last year) with me to buy the things that OH probably doesn't know exists, like breast pads, maternity pads, nipple cream etc.

I am leaving all the exciting stuff buggy/carseat/moses basket/cot bed etc. for when he is around or he'll complain that I'm having too much fun :lol:

Did quite well today. Got nappies, bum cream, bath stuff etc. It really helps when you have someone that knows what they are talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back