• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Going on the pill?

jenna

Reaction score
If you went on the pill for a month then stopped taking them would it increase your chances of concieveing the month after you stop? :think:

Interesting! Who knows? Why?

By the way I love nerds too, Married one!

hmmm i dunno, they do say once you'v been on the pill you have a high chance of concieving the month you come off it cos the surge of something or other :think: but maybe thats only if you have been on it for a while, not sure hun x x

hi the pill does increase your fertility however, it can also be dangerous to get pregnant when on the pill or during the month you come off the pill becus of the increase in the hormone still left in your body. it is supposed to increase your fertility for a few months after tho and after 6 months of tryin i went on the pill for 3 months and then wanted to try again after having a break so waited a month until periods were bk to normal and i got pregnant.

i dont know for sure if it was down to the pill or morepositive thinking or just more bd'ing but something worked!.

xxxxx

It's probably not worth messing your body around. It might make your cycles more irregular :hug:

by the way, I <3 my geek, I have 2 t-shirts that say so! :lol:

There cute arnt they :lol: the geeks i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back