Going home outfits...

Lau

Reaction score
I think I'm going to bring my baby girl home in this outfit. So cute....

Anyone else decided what they are dressing baby in for coming home?? Xx

That is very cute!

My DS had a lovely white dungaree set as we were team yellow last time around as he didn;t play ball at the scan. I know we are having a boy again and can;t find the right outfit for him. I was tempted to put him in the same clothes as Leo, but he was a May baby whereas this one is October. Also, I really want to get one of those soft toys or a cushion made up using their comming home clothes.

I need to wait a few more weeks until the winter stuff comes into the shops and then go out and find the perfect outfit! LOL

My sister insisted she had to leave wearing Cath Kidston so she went out and bought a lovely romper and I've promised that's what she'll leave in :)

The outfit you've picked is lovely! X

That's an awesome idea having something made of their going home outfit!!

Haylian I LOVE cath kidston. All of it is just so beautiful x

I know I can't believe how much lovely stuff there is, my sister has gone mad and bought loads :) x

Im going for comfort .....all in one sleep suit.pink!!! Ha ha xx

Ive got either baby grows or ive got a lovely top and bottom set in white which is cute ;)

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

That's cute but remember your baby's cord will be attached so the waistband might irritate it.x

Yea I thought about the cord, that's why I've packed a few different thinkgs. Will just see what happens on the day :)

Eeek x

Well our princess is comong home in the cutest grey onesie with pink stars on... it has no feet though so got some socks and its got a hood on it its adorable n will b pure comfort for her

My son pood on his going home outfit lol

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back