Going crazy, i can see a faint line, OH cant Argh!!!!!

nw1, where are you?? The suspense is killing us all!!

LOL bless you all!

Went to get fish and chips on the way home, sorry

Well didnt show on that test :x

Last time it didnt show up properly on the tesco tests until a couple of days after AF

As my OH keeps reminding me i didnt get any BFP lines at all until the day of AF last time so my little line this morning is giving me hope, oh and the fact i am walking around like a zombie lol i am soooo tired,

I Will just have to wait til tomorrow now and hope i have got some for HCG in my system, and i wont be able to let you know until i finish work tomorrow either

Oh the tension!

Still, it's all sounding really good! What time do you get back from work?!

:hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

330! I cant get on the forum at work its just not fair! :wall: :wall:

good luck to ya sweetie :hug: i hope its a BFP tomorrow!!

x

NW1 why do you always do this when I'm about to ovulate!!???? Now I'm going to have to cross everything for you again!!! Do you know how difficult it is bedding with your legs crossed!!!!!!! :D :think:

Hey babe good luck and let us know tomo xxxx :dance:

Good luck flower, ill be thinking of you in the morning.

ooo good luck..........can't wait to see what you get today :)

When I first got my bfp it was so faint it wouldn't show up in the photo's I took of it.

Good luck! I hope it's a BFP :pray:

Well still none the wiser really! Nothing showed up on the tesco ones although i know last time they didnt for a few days

So i bought a clear blue digital line one, a twin pack obviously!
I can see a tiny line but im not going to start dismantling them again like i did last time!

Think i am just going to have to be patient and try the other one in a couple of days time see if i can last that long LOL :wall: :wall:

How many dpo are you NW1? I didnt get good strong lines until 14 dpo last time....... still keeping everything crossed for you.

Im not sure ROM, i just BD'd every other day for a week and a half LOL,

:D I'm having a really funny cycle this month - bleeding just as I thought I would ovulate so we are just going at it like rabbits too in case the bleeding for 4 days masked my temps a bit.....

I so hope you get those lines soon - it would be lovely for you to be pregnant at Christmas.... FX

Oooh- it is sounding good hun. I got a very feint line that I could only see when I stood in certain lights on my due date last time and then a proper BFP using a Clearblue Digi 2 days after my due date so if you can wait until Friday I reckon you might get an answer!

:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
:hug:
+++

Well she may be able to last out until friday

but can we ????

Hi

I'm new here but this thread has really got me hooked! Its like a mini soap opera but with a more exciting outcome.

nw1 I really hope its a BFP for you, oh and please let us know as soon as you do! :D

Welcome Marge, your post made me laugh.

Good luck again NW1, looking forward to seeing an update tomorrow maybe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back