Going crazy, i can see a faint line, OH cant Argh!!!!!

She CAN'T work late. Not today......

That just isn;t fair on US!!!!!!!!

Greetings fellow POAS addicts :wave: :wave:

I did indeed finish work at 1530 but went to morrisons to get some more POAS tests,

Right the clear blue digital line thingy one this morning, came up with a really faint line this morning when i wee'ed on it at 5am when i couldnt wait any longer,

It came up within a minute and i could only see the top half of the line, baring in mind it was dark so was going on bathroom lighting i went to work deflated

Anyway got back from morrisons armed with the predictor test one which came up BFN but i have googled that test and it hasnt got a good rating

I asked OH if he could see anything on the clearblue one from this morning apart from the nasty evap line that has appeared since this morning and he can definately see i faint cross!!!!! :cheer:

Now before i officially want to celebrate this i have afew questions,
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. My tests are very faint lines which they were to be fair the last time until about 3 days past my period date i think this is because i ovulated around day 17-18 would this explain the delay in strength of line?

2. Last time i got pregnant - on the day of AF i got a pinky brown discharge for a day or so, and this has started again today could this be implantation? I am obviously worried about this this time because of my loss but my sensible head is saying implantation???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All those signs sound good to me NW1 - when was AF due? I really hope it is the real deal for you :pray:

Yesterday i think! I used to have 30 day cycles before my loss and i only had one period since

Thanks, just had to put a ticker on!

Now please please please let this one stick :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

And loads of BFPS for everyone else to come and join me!

I just feel so lucky to have another chance so soon after my loss and just wish the same success for everyone else :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'm very happy for you can you tell?!

Congratulations hun! Wishing you a happy, healthy 9 months!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
+++

Congratulations!!!!!

You deserve this BFP!!

Wishing you a healthy and happy pregnancy :D :dance: :clap: :dance:

congratulations - and loads of sticky babydust for you

:cheer: :cheer:

Fingers crossed for a sticky one hun - congrats!!

Congratulations hun, I hope it all works out well for you :D

Xxx

So thrilled for you both - now I know its easier said than done but try and relax and really enjoy these amazing 9 months x x x x
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thats fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!

Massive congrats to you hon and will be with you every step woot woot!!!

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back