Faint line for fainter

charlene09

Reaction score
Well I have been doing OPKs this month to see when im ovulating to make sure I have the best chance of conceiving.
and each time i have done it the line seems to be getting Lighter, well the one i did today was darker to OH but lighter to me and i did one at 10pm and the line is really really faint

Hi Charlene, this is my first month of using OPK's and for the first 5 days of using them I got a faint line everytime. I believe this happens to many woman. I got a positive on the 6th and 7th day and then back to a faint line on the 8th day. Hope this helps :)

Hey, I'm using opk this month and have had a faint line every day. 2 days ago thought it was slightly darker but then a bit lighter yesterday. Definitely hasn't indicated ov yet so just think that maybe yesterday I had drunk a bit more and so wee was more diluted. From everything I have read it should be really obvious when the strip is indicating ovulation so don't worry about it. :)

Hiya,

I used OPKs last month and everyday I had a faint line that was sometimes slightly fainter. However, when the line went darker it went significantly darker and was the same colour as the control line.

xx

I wish I could start using my OV strips!

My AF still hasn't arrived! It's been 38 days now!

My OV strips are just sitting in the cupboard waiting to be used! : (

I'm sure she'll come when she's ready though! lol

xxx

i found with the cheapy ones i used i only ever got faint lines when i bought a better make i got 2 faint then on 3rd day dark line

Ok well the lines have disappeared now and I have now entered 2ww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back