Going away - would you take anything?

Rachey

Reaction score
Going away to the caravan on Wednesday for 5 nights, it's only a 2-3 hour drive so not too far! I'll only be 32/33 weeks but was going to take my notes just to be on the safe side but my Mum said I'm being daft and if anything was to happen I would come back home anyway? Would you take anything with you or not?

I even thought about taking a few baby things but I think I'm being a bit over the top with that :lol:

xxx

Last edited:
I would take my notes to be on the safe side hun , have a great time xxx

I would pop your notes in just in case I'm sure you won't need them but they aren't going to take up much room and better to have them if something did. I wouldn't take anything else xx

well given the amount of times i have had to nip to the hospital i would definetly take my notes lol its better to have them with you and not need them than to need them and not have them :)

i wouldnt bother with anything else tho :)

have fun x

Def take your notes ! I took mine to Spain at 29 weeks and I'm so glad I did !

Will pop them in my case then :) thanks girls!

They do sphering just beside where we are going.. I'm sooooo desperate to do it! It looks so fun :lol: will need to go back once baby is here :)

xxx

Yeah take your notes :) Your meant to take them everywhere with you...not that i do though! xxx

Yep I agree with the others, take your notes just incase it won't do any harm. I also wouldn't take anything else

x

We are off for our weekend away this weekend to Birmingham fit the baby show and our last kinda 'time for us' before baby arrives! I didn't even think about notes but I think I'm going to do the same as I guess u never ever know what's going to happen so il be packing it in my case :)

you just need your notes incase anything happens so they have your pregnancy history to hand

You should take your note everywhere you go... I take mine even if am going to shopping or going out with mates or-even going to my mum's house..midwife said...

I got bollocked by a super stroppy 12 year old Midwife when I got rushed into hospital from work (10mins from home!) at 20 weeks cos I didnt have my notes! Take them definately x

I got bollocked by a super stroppy 12 year old Midwife when I got rushed into hospital from work (10mins from home!) at 20 weeks cos I didnt have my notes! Take them definately x

Oh dear!! I will def be taking them then, don't want to be getting in trouble :lol:

Oh dear!! I will def be taking them then, don't want to be getting in trouble :lol:

Lol I like to think that she was the exception though! In the end I just snapped at her 'Well its too late now isnt it so going on at me isnt going to achieve anything!' haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back