Away near my due date

lulu

Reaction score
Hi,

I am due in 12 days ish and on monday I am going to see 'Franz Ferdinand' in concert in Cardiff.

I live in North Yorkshire so its about a 3 to 4 hour drive to Cardiff.
I am taking my maternity notes and hospital bag. We are only staying the one night and heading back on tuesday morning.

Has anyone else been away close to their due date? Had to use a different hospital? Is it ok to go to a different hospital? And what was it like, did they treat you ok etc?

Any other advice????? :?

Hello

I cant say i have cuz im still 30 weeks but you are brave to go any where now, i wont go anywhere as it is, far that is lol, because i want to be close to all my family and friends i wouldnt change it for nothing. But lets hope the baby doesnt want out when your gone. good luck.
Katrina

lulu said:
Any other advice????? :?

Only to have a great time! With any luck your baby will feel relaxed whenever they hear Franz in the future as it will remind them of being in the womb and you'll be able to play them loudly so that the sprog and you are both happy!!

+++

lulu said:
Hi,

I am due in 12 days ish and on monday I am going to see 'Franz Ferdinand' in concert in Cardiff.

Your lucky, lucky, your so lucky!!!! do doo do do do do do doooooooo :D

I love Franz Ferdinand!!!! I cant belive i missed ticket sales, i had no idea they were in Cardiff!

I think i will go and tickets from a tout outside!

Have a great time hun!

Hi,

My partner has sold some tickets on ebay for this gig and then suggested getting some ourselves (seated ones!)

Im not really that close to my family, but they all live in Devon or worcester area anyway so it would be closer to them. My partners mum lives near middlesbrough.

Im sure it will be fine - nearly everyone goes overdue dont they? lol

:?

I'm off to see Franz Ferdinand on 25th in Hull!!

tickets are still on sale for cardiff, told jase about it, he said we can go, woohoo!! :D

Cool Layla, hope you have a nice time :D

Anyway -

back to my original question????

:lol:

I dont think there would be a problem if you did go to another hospital, I mean, they can't exactly refuse you can they?!

lulu,

I didnt go in the end, was to tired, where they good???

Hi,

Its a shame you didnt go, they were great!

We missed the first support group 'The Raves', we were in the pub! :lol:
The second support group - 'The Editors' were really good and baby was dancing around.

Franz Ferdinand were very good - it was very hot in the CIA though.

We stayed in 'The Angel' hotel which was lovely but the most uncomfortable bed in the world!!!

Hi,

glad you had a good time, gutted i missed them but i was so tired after the weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back