god i am so so stupid

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
:cry: :cry: please dont laugh people i am sat here in tears how silly but i am so stupid
i wanted to colour my hair iv never done it before my hairdresser normally does it for me
so i put all the stuff on following the instructions on the sheet wait for 30 mins washed it off and thought dont look much different hopefully will do wen my hair is dry so i put the condition on and thought looks a lil lighter and then i was sorting all my stuff out to tidy the bathroom looked in the box and there was another tube thing in there, and i went thro the instructions again and couldnt see wot it was for then looked on the box and said u have the applicator, cream and conditioner but the instructions inside the box never told me to put the cream in the aplicator so i just did wot it sed thinking that the colour was in there already so i have sat here for over half hour colouring my hair with just the god damn friking applicator
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR why do i have ot be so stupid :twisted: :twisted:

:hug:

I do send hugs cos I know how annoying waiting for hair dye to work is..

But at the same time, that's pretty funny tbh lol.. make sure you read the instructions next time as some are different to others! :)

:hug:
ur gonna havta either get a hairdresser 2 sort it out, or buy another box of dye and do it again correctly.

do u mean u just put the peroxide on without the colour in it? if so u will hav dried ur hair out quite a bit u need to get some intensive conditioner and put loads on and leave it in for ages to repair ur hair

i wasnt laughing u hav my symapthies i do stuff like that :hug:

oh hun, hope your ok, like trix said its something i would do as well, i wouldnt be trusted, dont worry!

hugs :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back