Giving Birth

JaidyBaby said:
Londoner Claire said:
Why would anyone want a c-section to avoid the pain of childbirth? After having a c-section it's painful for bloody weeks and when I had one they wanted me to get up and walk around a couple of hours afterwards, no bloody chance!

Lets face it ladies......whatever way the baby comes out its gonna hurt!! :shock:

Ok I'm not scared I can take it!!
It's a bit late to worry about that now anyway.
I'm just going to enjoy being pregnant and cross that bridge when I come to it.

Forgot to mention, i'm also quite looking forward to the labour,in a way...may well change my mind at 39 weeks! :D

Last time I knew I was going to be sectioned a week or so before so I never went into labour or anything and had my date pre booked.

I'm this time looking forward to the excitement of him arriving at ay time, the excitement of realising I'm in labour and being 'with it' hopefully when he arrives and having more input to how I want things to be.

I hated with my c section the things that they fail to mention before hand... I hated especially the fact I didn't expect the shakes for hours afterwards so that I didn't get to hold my babies until they were a few hours old! :x

in fairness, I didn't have a choice last time but I hope to this time, I'm just so scared of getting half way through and having to stop and be sectioned again, luckily my hospital has a good reputation for vbac's! :pray:

Sorry for rambling :oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back