C-section Vs natural birth

my first was a natural birth, i was so tired after the labour it just took forever before i had any energy to do anything, not to mention i had a fairly bad borth so was very ill

with my second i had a c-section, because u go through no pain you have plenty of energy to body and do things, after the first day they start making u walk round and do things for yourself so u are still quite independant.

i would say that was the best experience of my life, ok so u cant drive, but short walks to a bus stop etc helps you heal better than just sitting arouns. as for infections thats only likely if you dont keep the wound clean and dry. they heal so so quickly and you cant even tell youve had one, ifully recovered after 3 weeks but still didnt go mad for another 4 weeks just to make sure

The thought of having a caesarean actually scares the hell out of me! It's something I really don't want and want to avoid as much as possible! This is my first pregnancy too, so I don't know what to expect with the birth, but I know I don't want to have such major surgery! Plus the recovery time is a lot longer and I don't see it as practical when you need to look after a newborn baby!

i was kept in for 5 days after a natural birth, honestly c-sections arent that bad,ur not bed ridden n can move aboutby the following day, i had a newborn and 4 yr old to look after lol and it was no trouble at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back