Given wrong scan pictures

Zara96

Reaction score
today I went for my scan i saw baby on the screen baby was healthy and everything was fine however when I got home and looked at my scan photos I realised my rxk number was not mine and the name was not mine either so I was given someones scan photos. I am very upset about this has this happened before to anyone ? X

today I went for my scan i saw baby on the screen baby was healthy and everything was fine however when I got home and looked at my scan photos I realised my rxk number was not mine and the name was not mine either so I was given someones scan photos. I am very upset about this has this happened before to anyone ? X

Oh no! How strange o_O I'm pretty sure the hospital should be able to fix this by contacting the other lady so they can be swapped back. It's a breach of confidentiality on their behalf so they should go out of their way to try to rectify the situation if you complain.

I'm sorry that happened to you :(

Oh no! How strange o_O I'm pretty sure the hospital should be able to fix this by contacting the other lady so they can be swapped back. It's a breach of confidentiality on their behalf so they should go out of their way to try to rectify the situation if you complain.
Yeah it is strange but was wondering maybe the scan is my baby but the details are the lady's before but I really dont know. I will phone in the morning to sort this hopefully. Never heard of this happening before xxx
I'm sorry that happened to you :(

I’m so sorry to hear this my love I’m sure hospital will fix it xxx

They said they will try post my scan photos out to me but if not then it will have to be the 20 week scan when I receive them. I am not very happy about this. Xxx

The lady who scanned me just rang and said it is my baby just wrong name and number. X

They probably forgot to reset the machine before starting your scan. I would be so annoyed too!x

They probably forgot to reset the machine before starting your scan. I would be so annoyed too!x
Yeah i was i feel abit better today knowing that the baby is mine but its still terrible xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back