My first scan <3

Amanda W

Reaction score
:wave: Hello everyone okay so i thought i would update everyone on what has been happing.My sickness is calming down ( touch wood ) heartburn is also calming down iam now getting myself a bump oh and i saw my first photo of my baby last friday <3 The baby is growing strong and the heartbeat is good too.The baby was bouncing around so thats gotta be a good sign.It was a great feeling to see my tiny baby and now it makes it more real i did have a tear in my eye sssh hehe.Okay so iam 14weeks and baby is due 22nd jan 2011 my next scan i will find out the sex of the baby on the 8th sept.Iam hoping for a little daughter but im not being fussy as long as my baby is healthy thats the main thing.I have added two photos below.On one of the photos the baby has his or her hand on the head and on the other pic im not to sure if the baby is sucking the thumb.Anyway must dash hope you like the photos and hope everyone is keeping well.Oh one thing i have to take One asprin everyday through the whole of my pregnany because when i was 18 i had a blood clot on my lung so they just being carefull with me.

34357_1325276331442_1216892047_30737014_2445511_n.jpg

34357_1325276291441_1216892047_30737013_6971521_n.jpg

Glad all is well with u and ur baby, lovely piccies xxxx

Yayyy Amanda, just catching up and seen this from your PM

Lovely piccys, and sooo pleased everything was happy and well with baby

I reackon looking at the head shape etc that it is a girl you have there, so that's my vote done !

aww thats brill! we are 2 days apart in due dates! great to have someone so close to have around!! glad to hear your doing well and baby is healthy!! how do i put my scan pics on a thread?? x

Thanks JJ i was wondering when you would comment :)) i hope its a girl too

And u need a photobucket account and upload the pics in there and then when u copy a link click preview to make sure they go on need anymore help let me know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back