Given a few months to conceive! X

Ashley89

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to the forum and I'm just after a bit of advice I'm 21 and 4 months ago my doctor informed me that I have abnormal cells and so he told me to conceive soon or I'm facing a hysterectomy at any age is a big thing but at 21 if was a hard decision me and my partner have been together 5 years so were in a stable relationship.

We have been trying for 3 months now and I just want a child now incase anything does progress the last 2 months I didn't feel any different but this month I just feel something but not sure if it's my mind playing tricks on me...well I have had a tingling feeling in my tummy on my right hand side under my ribs all day I have also had the need to urinate a lot and my drinks intake is the same as always I have also had a stabbing pain in my groin and a numbness in my leg right side also and for about an hour this morning I was feeling terribly sick but nothing came of it. And I'm extremely constipated.

I have another week before I miss my period and I really hope that I am pregnant but don't want to get my hope up so basically my question is are these symptoms that I'm getting something that dies happen during pregnancy or could it all be in my head as I want it so much. X

I'm really sorry to read about your situation - i hope they have given you the opportunity to get some of your eggs saved :hug:

As for whether you are pregnant or not, it's anyone's guess i'm afraid.

Symptoms don't really mean anything imo :oooo:

Fingers crossed you get your BFP thoguh :hug:

Thank you Louise for your reply.

I have been given the option and I intent to do it if I can't conceive myself before doctor says enough is enough.

I would just really like to carry my own. X

Last edited:
Hi, welcome!!

if you are about a week from your period, try an early results test - quite a few brands available in boots, superdrug or even supermarket. do you monitor your cycles, ie testing/watching for ovultion so you can make sure you are having sex at the right time?

Hi itisbabyyime yes I monitor my cycles every month and have calculated my ovulation dates and me and my partner try everyday over the 5-6 day surrounding then so hopefully doing everything ok and hopefully this month is the month thanks for responding. X

Aww keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun!
My friend went through the exact same thing. She was given a year to conceive. She found out she was expecting within 8 months. It was a long 8 months and it took it out of her but Meisha is here safe and well. My friend has since been given some good news that she has got another two years before she has to have the hysterectomy. She's nit sure quite yet about having another one so soon as baby is only 3 weeks old but I think she will try.

Anyway my point is don't stress too much. It WILL happen and maybe this month it is your month!!
Fx for your BFP!!! Xx

Last edited:
Thank you babybo it's nice to hear a good ending hope baby Meisha is doing well.

I'm going to try not stress to much over it..if it happens this month great if it don't I will try again next month :)

Wish your friend all the best. And all the best to you aswell. X

Hi Hun have you tried the clear blue fertility monitor? I got my bfp with it.
Fingers crossed it's this month for you though x x

No haven't tried that Sleepy sue see what happens this month if not will give it a try next month thank you. X

Aww bless ya thanx Hun!! I'm keeping a look out for you BFP post!! X

Thank you babyboo I look forward to making that threat. X

no problem, being aware of cycles is half the battle! i have friends, (I dont tell them I am TTC) but when we talk about when we will have kidsin general im always shocked that half of them don't know about cervical mucus as a sign of ovulation, temperature charting, OPkits. its shocking!!!

Good luck, i hope you get your BFP very very soon. Keep us all updated as soon as you start peeing on the sticks - it gets addictive!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back