Ginger again :)

evie_smith

Reaction score
I'm happy again now - .... What do you think?

5e0ad07e-d9e9-0f68.jpg

5e0ad07e-d9f8-e3e0.jpg

5e0ad07e-da07-3dde.jpg

i like it! :D very nice! this time ignore people who say they dont! :D oh n love the tattoos too

Very nice! And yes...I agree...don't let people sway you on the colour!

I've always loved ginger hair, looks lovely!! :)

Thanks ladies I really love it :kiss: I can't believe I let others think it was bad before xxx

who said that ! ignore them anyway, its gorgeous hun ! x

:blush: thank you! I know it sounds vein - but I'm so in love with it! just worries everyone will be staring at me! Lol!! That what put me off - last time when I got the "oh I don't know about that" comments I've already had a "fancy showing me your ginger pubes" and a wink in asda off a very nice man lol so it must look natural haha!!

Love it! :love:

A man in Asda asked to see your pubes?! :oooo: :rofl:

It's loverly Evie, mines bright ginger what colour do you uses?

Love it! :love:

A man in Asda asked to see your pubes?! :oooo: :rofl:

Yep I was like you what!! He was proper nice (better than anyone I've been with) haha! He was like 6ft 2+ tanned dark hair slight stubble looked well tonned I looked around but it was only me and a granny that looked shocked and shook her head she laughed and I was like "ummmm..." and I I had a stupid bluuuugghhh moment when you brain just doesn't work hahahahaha :rotfl: I told him my husband was outside and he said shame lol!!!

Love it, Evie, don't listen to what other people say, if you like it that's all that matters x x

Hubby has told me he prefers to red to the black he also said it matches my personality because I'm easily tempered so fiery suites me?!?! Cheeky twunt lol!!!

I like it although I don't think it looks ginger - it looks the same as my hair colour and I have light brown/auburn hair.

These pics r dark lol in face to face it's proper orange lol

This is my Ginger nut I use oreal tango

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313326655.623125.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313326655.623125.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 18
Very nice xx

Got some more pic (better but still not great light lol the one where I'm looking down laughing then looking up hubby grabbed my phone lol
5e0ad07e-ce22-6425.jpg

5e0ad07e-ce34-4741.jpg

5e0ad07e-ce48-ff10.jpg

5e0ad07e-ce59-c67d.jpg

5e0ad07e-ce67-a658.jpg

Mil called me ginger minge today :shock: lol!!! I can assure you there is. No ginger down there!! Haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back