Ginger again :)

Lol! I dent listen it's only coz I'm 22 and mum thinks I still look like a teenie bopper she said I look my age now! Lol she said it's not a bad thing coz my husband is 36 lol

5e0aa010-b114-a452.jpg

5e0aa010-b154-fd73.jpg

Evie & Lanny.......your hair colour is absolutely GORGEOUS, it really looks such a beautiful colour
xxxx

it looks really natural and suits your complexion it gives your skin a warm glow x

I absolutely LOVE ginger hair! Looks great on you, and very natural.

Thank you I was going for natural I dint want a omg look she has Been tango-ed look lol! Xx

Gorgeous - I used to dye my hair ginger years ago. I like that it's a natural colour but still just a bit different. Mind you, my hairs purple at the moment so I guess me and natural don't go that well together - tee hee

Yeah I love it at the moment, but then I have had everything from blonde to......er........green.............tee hee

I've never had green I've done purple - purple/black - red/black- ginger- blonde- brown and that half and half before blonde top red bottom lol!

Yep I like it! Really pretty - how did you do it? With GHD's? Tongs? Curls never seem to stay in my hair - well nice ones anyway. I have naturally wavey hair so I'm always fighting it one way or another.....

My hair is naturally wavy too I don't use tongs or straighteners coz they always fall out I used heated curlers and like a tin of hairspray lol seems to work xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back