Who said to eat ginger snaps?

HollyHobby

Reaction score
Cos I've been holding off being sick for days now, managing nicely too, but today got ginger snap biccies and tonight marked my first official proper :puke: and it tasted of basil flavoured ginger nuts ... so much for ginger nuts :shakehead:

On a side note, whoopy I got morning sickness!!! :cheer: been asking hubby if I'm still pregnant like 20 times a day, guess this is a sign I am!

Awww :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Definitely a good sign tho. Hard to believe but that's what everyone keeps telling me!!!

:puke: :puke: :puke:

lol i was like you, so happy to be sick lol.

ginger biscuits didnt help with me considering i hate them, it still didnt work.
i found iced cold water helped a lot.

I think milk helps me. Have eaten all the ginger snaps anyway so not getting any more, was worth a try I suppose! dont think i can eat basil again though or salmon now.

Milk helps me too - especially hot milk for some reason.

And I'm allergic to ginger, so I definitely won't be trying them to help my nausea!!

I never thought I'd enjoy feeling sick so much!! :?

hmmm hot milk, havnt had that for years! oh wow now i want hot milk :cheer:

I've been having weetabix with hot milk and honey brought to me in bed every morning - it's divine! I haven't had either since I was kid, but it soothes my nausea a treat.

thats how i used to have my weetabix years ago before i got on a health kick, cos i liked hot puro milk on and tons and tons of sugar, all mixed up and extra sweet and creamy - arghhh cant be tempted back into all that though :shakehead:

lord dont feel like eating anything in particular today, this is a first cos i have been eating anything and everything for weeks now. I think i'll be boring and have soup for my dinner.

Morning sickness: When you have it you don't want it, when you don't have it, you want it! Can't win :lol:

when i had nausea i found that a can of pepsi helped, burping made the nausea go away x

Those ginger oat bickies helped me as they are actual ginger husks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back