gig?!?!

spice

Reaction score
so tonight my OH's friends band are playing in our local pub, and i was wondering if it would be ok for me to go, OH is worried about it being to loud for the baby!?!?
we'd only be there for a short time, but the band play quite heavy metal so dont want it to shock baby too much, what do you think???

It will be fine. I went to an arena gig when I was in tri 2. When I asked mw about it at the time she laughed at me asking! Enjoy x

go have fun ! I went to see metallica when I was 25 weeks gone . Baby just danced away :)

it's fine. iv'e not heard anything to do with too loud causing any problems.

who knows might inspire baby to be a little rocker. xxx

remember baby is surrounded by loads of fluid too , soo it will be like hearing from under water :)

who knows might inspire baby to be a little rocker. xxx

baby has no choice but to be a little rocker (boy or girl) all grandparents are rockers/hippies and both me and OH love rock music!!!
not sure if OH still wants to go, most of the people we were ment to be going with have backed out, but i still think we should go!!! xxx

I went to Hyde park calling when I was 6 months pregnant and was at a gig organised by dh 4 days before lo was born-she seemed to love it and kicked a lot during certain songs! :)

Did you get to the gig?

I went out last night to a superb drum & base night!! Place was heaving,the sounds were pumping and as far as I can tell, my little girlie liked it too haha

I had all the concerns you did but all is fine :) Actually, I'm kinda glad I went cos she wasn't moving as much as previously, but she certainly did last night :) x

OH decided he didnt want to go, which was lucky as i ended up falling asleep and forgetting all about cooking dinner!!! so we cooked it together, and then he produced a film from his man bag! so we snuggled on the sofa and watched due date!!! was really good!!!

glad you had a good night babysmomma

I went to a wedding yesterday and happily danced all night :)
I think baby might be a little boogier, it was wriggling away while I was dancing lol so cute

ive got a wedding coming up, i'll be just over 26 weeks when were there!!! lucky we've got a room at the venue for the night!!! just incase i get tired during the night, or day for that matter!!! as weddings at 12, then wedding breakfast, then a lil break then reception starting 7.30-8 i believe!!! enough time for a lay down between :)

Lol luckily the wedding was ten minutes from home yesterday so in the break between wedding breakfast and the evening do we nipped home for a lie down and a cuppa

not so luckily for me the weddings in wales!!! though they actually live in shropsire, wich is where OHs family live so we're using it as a bit of a holiday and seeing the family that week too :) will be nice for OH, and to be able to show of my bump!!! as it will be the only time we see them till next year!!!

yeah we normally have weddings hours away from home lol
will be nice for you to have a little holiday tho and see the family tho :)

yer it will be nice :) and it means i get a week of work :yay:

OH decided he didnt want to go, which was lucky as i ended up falling asleep and forgetting all about cooking dinner!!! so we cooked it together, and then he produced a film from his man bag! so we snuggled on the sofa and watched due date!!! was really good!!!

glad you had a good night babysmomma

Aww, that sounds like the perfect night. I've seen due date too and really liked it. Even though I had a good night, I would've swapped it for a snuggle & a film haha

That's great about the wedding you have coming up. It'll be great to be able to show off your bump and meet up with all the family. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back