gifts for your lo

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
is anyone buying gifts for the baby for xmas?
or is it just me thats sad lol
i brought her (yes i keep saying its her lol) a teddy giraffe today its soo cute and ive got her a little outfit aswell just a cream set
am getting hubby a gift from the baby aswell and hes getting me something
cant belive by xmas i will no if it really is a she :)
manda xx

I didn't even buy James a present for his first xmas as he was only 4 days old! :oops:

Think I'll try and keep this xmas about James as it will be his last as an only child.

Think its really sweet you buying the baby a pressie though :D

omg i cant belive you dint buy your son a xmas prezzie meanie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
i am going a little bit ott i think but oh well its worth it if i cant get drunk then i can atleast have some fun :)
manda xx

em probably not.

I have asked not to get baby things for my bday and xmas too as thats all I will get from now on.

I'm happy with this being the last baby stuff free xams :lol:

I will buy the baby a little pressie! I have also asked that my family buy us things for the baby - but can they get us stuff we really need like a steriliser and bottles and practical stuff ( and to ask us first so we dont get duplicate stuff )- my sister is buying us a baby bouncer. I dont mind having presents for the baby as the less we have to buy the more money we can save which means I can have longer off work!
My OH is under strict instructions to buy me a pressie just for me (apart from that Im not bothered)

omg i cant belive you dint buy your son a xmas prezzie meanie

It honestly didn't even cross my mind! :shock: I was really short of cash at the time and struggled buying all the essentials he needed so xmas pressies was the last thing on my mind. Didn't buy pressies for anyone that year :(

He did get some toys though, in fact I was in toys r us buying him a 'lullabye lala' musical teletubbie when my contractions started! He still has it now and I bore him with the story behind it every few months :lol:

ETA: Also James was due on new years day and being my first I was expecting him to be late. Didn't think he would arrive that year, let alone in time for xmas :lol:

we're not getting anything for baby this year cos its our last christmas as the 3 of us and we want to spoil Beth as much as we can while we can afford it :D The pressie budget is gonna have to stretch to 2 kiddies next year , so we're gonna make a big fuss of her this year.
santasmiley.gif

i think its different if youve already got a kid as you wanna make there last one special :)
my little sister has got me some baby bits but we have most things already so my mum is getting me a mother pampering kit thing creams and that and some pj's as my shorts dont fit anymore
manda xx

No he won't be here for christmas, so unless people buy him chocolate he'll have to wait until next christmas :rotfl:

I don't think we will be. We want to wait til next year for the baby to be here to buy him/her loads and loads :D

Cannot wait!!!!

Nooo as we have two girls already to buy for. next xmas tho no doubt he'll get spoilt rotten by hubby.

prob not , as i seem to be buying stuff for him everyweek anyway , and i wanna save some cash for the sales to buy the bigger stuff

I havent bought LO a crimbo pressie but I do have his/her first toy....its the most lushest softest bunny from Jellycat. When I saw it I could just picture LO holding on to it wherever he/she went, dropping it in the dirt and never wanting it washed....

bunny.gif

Im going to put it in the cot waiting for LO to arrive :)

x

We are doing the same as Gemmap27, everyone else is buying us baby stuff and we are just getting each other something for ourselves, having said that my mum always gets very carried away with xmas..... :rotfl:

i dont think anyone will be getting xmas presents this year ..im gonna blame pregnancy brain :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back