aww bless my little sister

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
shes just rang to say she has been up asda and brought the baby some bits shampoos,cream,washes,dummys because i said just do us a baby hamper for xmas as me and hubby dont really need anything
thought it was really sweet of her to do it and get nice stuff aswell
manda xx

awww that is sweet :D my friends keep getting our lil baby little gifts, we have most things but its so sweet that we are thought of.

T xx

:shock:

you are buying everything so early....

why dont you wait for the january sales?! :doh:

Me and OH are bargin hunters anytime of the year so no need for us to wait till january, although its a fair comment to make as lots of mums to be may be paying out thousands for baby stuff, keep your eyes peeled ladies, ive found some great bargins so far.

Tiggy xx

Jade_Number1 said:
:shock:

you are buying everything so early....

why dont you wait for the january sales?! :doh:

because most of mine is from charity shops and ebay and besides in the january sales im going to be massive and wont wanna lug my fat bum around all the shops as i dont handle crowds well either even online you miss out on a few things that you wouldnt in the shops
all my big things crib/pram will be brought in the sales am going to send hubby out for them
manda xx

:roll: I send my OH out for milk... he comes back with beer.... USELESS!

You aren't due til April love, you won't be THAT big in January! Unless there's more than one mini manda in there.....

:lol:

lol im that big already have put on a stone in weight people keep commenting lol
and besides spring/summer clothes is cheap at the moment in mid season sales so its all good :D
manda xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back