Gifts for expectant Mums 30th b'day ?

Daddy73

Reaction score
Hi, i'm a very proud and excited father to be and i want to treat my pregnant wife to something very special for her 30th birthday in April. At the time of her birthday she will be 30 weeks pregnant and i'm really at a loss as to what would be suitable for her. I'm so proud of how well she has dealt with the pregnancy so far and i want to let her know how special she is and how much i love her.

Any ideas please ?.

Awww what a lovely husband you are!!! Do you want to get something pregnancy or baby related? Or are you looking to get something generally gorgeous and romantic???

depends how much you want to spend ? Boots has those lush 'mum to be ' gift sets from the Sanctuary or a pregnancy massage in a salon,if you have a bigger budget what about a little cheeky weekend away and if you have a huge budget well,a diamond ring would be nice ! haha

That's so lovely! A few small bits could be the "Mum to be" range in Boots.. It's like soothing bath oils etc, I think they're lovely

Hiya
It's lovely that you are thinking so deeply about it, my fella probably wouldn't consider that. Have you thought about throwing her a "baby shower" as a party? I am defo planning on being pregnant by the time my 30th arrives in August and one of my friends came up with that idea.
Either that or there are beauticians about the place that offer a mum to be package, she'd probably enjoy some relaxation and pampering.

how about a spa package?
There is a place near us that does a set of treatments especially for mums to be :)
the treatments are about £70 and a night at the spa is like £150 ish for a room, then she can use the pool etc aswell during your stay
Im sure lots of spas will offer things like this?

also baby shower/party sounds like a lovely idea, gets everyone together but for 2 good reasons :)

every woman likes jewellery, doesnt necessarily have to be pricey, as long as its goorgeous and clearly perfect for her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back