GGRRR - beware of mothercare wide neck bottles .....

Naterjack

Reaction score
Bought 2 boxes of 4 when they were on offer the other week and ive had nothing but trouble.
Whenever i fill them with water and then put the lid on to mix, they pop open due to the heat and i end up burning myself and getting milk everywhere :wall: :x :wall: :x

I AM putting the lids on correctly and its not just me either, its happened to hubby and my mum

Think i'm going to stick to TT & Avent ones - false economy buying the bloody MC ones - if you DO buy some, please be careful !!

Thats so annoying! What a waste of money :roll: Take them back and ask for a refund.

I have four Avent bottles (brand new in box) for sale in the Buy & Sell section if you're interested :) £8

God that really sucks. I'd take them back and explain the problem... they'll probably give you a refund as in effect theyre faulty (therfore free replacement avent bottles sorted). And maybe they'll think to contact head office to mention there may be a fault, so it doesnt happen to any other mums.. or their babies :(

if your burning yourself when the water is coming out, then your making them too hot?

If it's hot enough to burn you, there is going to be steam, and steam expands, hence maybe why they are leaking

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back