getting worried now. please advise!!

Mike

Reaction score
Hi all. Wife is neary 7 weeks and she had just told me that all day she has been getting pain lower left side towards back. Sort of kidney area. I been told in past that pain from etopic pregnancy would start round about now. But would the etopic pain be more at front of belly or would you feel it towards your back. Im gong to get her down docs in morning but can you advice me so ican sleep? Thanks.

Hello! To be honest in the first stages of pregnancy I had all sorts of wierd pains and twinges, all normal and her ligaments will be softening and stretching to make room for the little person, so chances are she will be ok, I think at 7 weeks an ectopic pregnancy would be extremely painful as the tubes are reeeeeaaallly small and a baby at the size they are at 7 weeks would be like agony. I'm crippled at the moment with a bad back, try not to worry too much! She will prob be fine. Good to be on the alert though, well done. X

I had consistent pain and niggles on my right side (near the front) at the start of my pregnancy and went to see doc - he took some bloods to check hcg levels (they dont go so high with an ectopic). Like the others have said you get all sorts of weird niggles and pains during pregnancy and it wasn't until I had a small bleed that doc was actually worried, even then it turned out to be nothing.
Hope this reassures you a bit, you're doing the right thing going to see the doctor but stay positive :)

Thanks. She said she been having twinges in area where uterus is. Hich i heard is normal. But as this is first baby we still learning. My mum used to run a womens health department in hospital and she said the twinges are normal and like others have said etopic would alot more painfull by now. But she does have the odd stabbing pain in the left kidney area. Also been told that urine infecions can happen during many pregnanies so hopefully thats all it is. Really really want our lil bump to mak it this time . Im praying to every god going that all is ok.

Pains are very normal in early pregnancy :) But if you have any worries I would ring your local maternity and they would be more than happy to listen and advise :flower: I hope this one is a sticky :dust:

Last edited:
The stickier it is the less i will worry. But this time it just feels better. I think all will be ok. Even the cats and dogs legs are crossed for us. Also i have noticed during last 2mc our lil dog started hanging around my wife even before we new somthing was wrong. She hasnt done that this time. Hopefully she will bugger off and stay away. Lol

I hope the dog is right lol they say animals and young children can sense things we can't! We all have everything crossed too! We know you both haven't had it easy :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back